Saturday, June 8, 2013
A live recording found here detailing out the purpose of the event, from founder Jim Ellis
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
- Sit in front of blank piece of paper, with pen in hand.
- Clear mind, take a few deep breaths.
- Ask yourself this question, "At the deepest part of myself, what do I wish to impart to my ... Father/Child?"
- This is not a time, at present, to clear a grudge or bring up unresolved past issues.
- Confirm that the sentiments are direct from the heart, and come from a place of pride and love.
- If so, fold and put the letter into an envelope. And find a way to get the letter to your intended recipient.
- If not, fold and put the letter into an envelope. And find a good friend to read it to, in order to get compassion for a painful wound you still carry.
- After receiving compassion, consider another attempt, at some point, at writing another Legacy Letter.